Maldives Packing list for Men – A checklist created by Musannif that you could take as a guideline if you’re lost with your suitcase/backpack!
- Swim shorts
- Snorkel / mask / fins / goggles
- Tanning lotion or sunscreen
- Polarized sunglasses (a cheap one for the beach and nicer one off)
- Power bank
- Waterproof phone carrier
- Money clip or lightweight wallet to take some cash when heading to the beach
- DSLR (camera) / GoPro with housing unit
- Dive computer and PADI certification card
- DAN Card
- Waterproof watch
- Running shoes and socks
- Dental floss (not as easily available on the islands)
- Emergency cash incase credit cards don’t work
- A couple of dri-fit shirts/shorts
Is the Maldives Packing list for Men not large enough, and want a more detailed checklist? Check out what Anne packs!
Or check out our photo gallery to see what you’re in for!