Example Maldives packing lists for a tropical holiday to a remote island in the Indian Ocean.
Don’t forgetPacking tips & Tricks
Unusual thing to pack
- USB/Pen drive/external hard drive for us to share photos or videos with you
- Shawl/scarf for the ladies. Easy and quick cover of shoulders in the village
- Put swimwear and one extra set of clothes in your hand luggage. Worst case scenario: Your suitcase gets lost in transit. This way you will at least have one extra set on your holiday and can enjoy the beach / excursions while waiting for your suitcase to arrive.
Example packing lists are made because we receive a regular question of what to pack to the Maldives. Feel free to keep ours as guidelines…
… but keep in mind that a packing list changes drastically per person. You might want to add or subtract items for your own list.
ForgetDon't pack these things
- Shampoo & Shower gel – This will be provided by us
- Umbrella – In case it rains, we have umbrellas
- (Beach) Towels – We’ve got your back!
- Hair dryer – We’ll provide them in your room
- Iron – If you need one, we’ll get one to your room
- Alcohol is illegal to import, don’t take any with you
- More information on what can or cannot be imported